WP5 is designed to assess the sustainability and analyse and facilitate the business, policy and governance environment that is required for adoption and transfer of CE strategies for aquaculture, including a Value Chain Analysis (VCA) that will identify the stakeholder and industry environment across key partner countries.
To stimulate, demonstrate and support best practice of freshwater aquaculture production.
- Barriers and drivers to FWAS identified in Value Chain Analysis, including economics, logistics, social acceptance and policy
- Environmental impact of FWAS and new innovations determined and compared.
- Socio-economic impacts of FWAS and new innovations evaluated
- Consumer acceptance of FWAS production methods and products determined
- Real time performance indicators linked to automated management systems developed
- Long term exploitation plan of sustainable innovations developed